Thundersnow Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are looking for faction leaders!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We are looking for faction leaders! Empty We are looking for faction leaders! Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 am

Stryker

Hello everyone,

This community is brand new and in need of experienced faction leaders. At the moment I'm trying to get our forum fully operational before I start working on our script. This means that I'm looking for faction leaders that are willing to sort everything out before the community has an official opening. Having a creative approach is a must. Currently, three factions require a new leader:

• The Supreme Court of San Andreas
  • The Metropolitan Police Division of Los Santos
  • The Emergency Medical Services of Los Santos

There is an application that you'll have to fill out which I will post below. In this application, I will ask you about your experience in general, experience in leading a faction and about the way you'll be approaching this faction and leading it. It is advised that you take your time and put effort in your application, simple one-liners are a very bad impression! When making your application, try to get as much proof as possible to support your argument of having lead a faction before. If you've never lead a faction before then you've got nothing to worry about. I'm looking for someone that can offer me a new approach to roleplaying as a cop, attorney and paramedic. If you've got no experience what-so-ever but still think you're the man for the job, feel free to apply! All of the applications have to be private messaged to me, which you can do by clicking here.

To title your application accordingly, use (without quotes) "FL Application | Faction - Your Name", e.g. "FL Application | The Supreme Court of San Andreas - Stryker".

Copy and paste the following format in your private message and fill it in.

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum